Beauty Glow Instant Look in a Palette
I love the simplicity of Charlotte Tilbury’s palettes, especially the new Beauty Glow Instant Look. I also love how Charlotte Tilbury has a youtube channel to show you exactly how to apply everything in case you have questions. She also uses real people in her videos with natural skin, not 14 year old girls who would be flawless under normal lighting regardless. This palette is super user friendly and creates a gorgeous fresh glowing face every time in about 5 minutes (make sure your foundation is prepped and then you are good to go, just finish the look with lip stick and mascara 🙂 )
As I am one to constantly tell people to stay out of the sun to prevent premature aging on your face, this palette is great if you want a sun-kissed look without going in the sun. Wear a hat and fake the sun-kissed glowing look. These products blend so nicely into the skin and stay on all day to keep your glow into the evening.
This palette is full of glow with 7 different colors to create a naturally glowing face:
1. Eye Brighten: A youthful brightening eye shadow in a colour correcting , brightening pale rose hue to prime the surface of the eyelid for an all-day application.
2. Eye Enhance: Adds a dreamy dimension to the eye lid in a natural glowing champagne shade that illuminates the eyelid. I love this color!!! It is a rose gold hue that is so flattering on any eye color.
3. Eye Smoke: For softly defined eyes in a universally flattering taupe shade, that can be built up to a very natural smokey eye. I like to use this color with a smudge brush on the lash line above the eye and in the lower outer lashes.
4. Face Bronzer: To define the cheekbone hollows, jawline and nose shape in an all-natural, all skin tone bronze colour in my best-selling Filmstar Bronze & Glow formula. This is great for subtle contouring.
5. Cheek Swish: For a healthy, happy glow in a tea rose hue to be applied on the apple of the cheek and blended out.
6. Cheek Pop: For a natural lit-from-within glow, an uplifting pretty pink to be applied to the apple of the cheeks.
7. Face Highlighter: Candlelight for the skin in a candlelit shade to be applied to the outer C-section of the cheekbones, down the nose, on the bow of the lips and inner corners of the eyes. This product is perfection!
Not part of the palette but a product to add to this look which elevates a natural look to next level glam is the Bar of Gold– ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE! This is the best highlighter or product to use for strobing on the market. Just putting a small amount in the inner corner of the eyes and under the brow to accentuate the bone goes a long way for an evening look.